Sunday, October 13, 2013

Kitties Dont Like Water

Fall break! wooohooo!! haha Fall break was pretty chill and laid back. It was nice to get to sleep in like a lazy bum for the past few days! I've still stayed pretty busy though, resulting in my blog being 2 days late. Oopsieee. I have come to find out that students are like cats and must be afraid of water. Because the majority of the students don't even bother to come to any of their classes on rainy days. Who knows, maybe they will melt. I however, realize I am waterproof and that the rain will not kill me. I know, it's like magic right before my eyes aha. I may be able to do my first outside of class 'project'. I may be going to a concert next saturday in richmond. Think a concert will count as one? I hope so! That would be amazing! If not, I have other ideas of things to attend that seem kinda cool like the nutcracker. I have a friend is is in the nutcracker so I will probably go to that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment