Tuesday, October 1, 2013

MY BLOGGER IS WORKING AGAIN!! HALELUJAH!!

So, my blogger has not been working in forever and now it is working again!!!!!!! I'm so excited you just have no idea. It has been sooooo frustrating!! Now I have to catch up and explain to Mr.Sweeney what was going on. Hopefully it will all be okay! So recently in English class we have been talking about our personal narrative paper on how language has affected your life. I wrote mine on curse words and how people use them way to much. Even in front of children, causing them to say them also. I hope my paper is great and that it shows how hard I worked on it. It didn't take me long once I got the general idea of what I wanted my topic to be on. Sweeney seems like a very understanding English teacher so hopefully if I didn't do well, he will explain to me what I need to work on the most to improve my paper writing skills. I don't think it was too bad. Guess I will find out soon!! Gosh I hope its good.

No comments:

Post a Comment