Friday, October 4, 2013

Soccer and Procrastination

On October 25th another essay is due. It has to basically be linked to our first paper. I have no freakin idea how thats going to work out for me haha Anyways! I have decided what I'm going to do for my out of class activity assignments. Well i've decided one of them... I'm going to attend one of Richard Bland colleges soccer games. I'm actually pretty interested in soccer so it shouldn't be too painful to watch. my boyfriend plays soccer so I have actually attended quite a few soccer games. I never knew I could get into the games like I have, but surprise surprise, I actually have! I dont know what I am going to do for my other out of class activity assignment. But,I have until the end of the semester to get it done so i'm not gonna complain too much. I definitely have noticed that I procrastinate entirely way too much. goshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment