Monday, December 2, 2013

My First Beyond Class

I accomplished my first 'beyond class' about a month ago going to a concert in Richmond. The band was "The Neighborhood" I didn't really know them but i went with my cousin to keep her company. The band actually wasn't bad and was a quite enjoyable experience. The atmosphere actually wasn't too bad. Alot of rock concerts can get a little iffy when you leave as far as drunk drivers and stuff like that but we actually didn't have any trouble with any of that this time. yay!!! As goofy as drunk people are, I prefer to not be on the road with them aha The only downfall to the night was that I was hungry for prob a good five hours before i got a chance to eat. I can honestly say that that was the best taco and potato wedges from taco bell that i have ever had. Although, I was so full i could have ate like pigs feet and probably thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. JK!! But yeah.... that was my first beyond class assignment

No comments:

Post a Comment