Thursday, September 5, 2013

My First Blogger Blog

     I am having to write this blog for English class at Richard Bland College, which so far is going fairly well. My English teacher is pretty great and very understanding, which makes him actually very easy to get along with. I am not 100% sure how to do this so far but I am quickly getting the hang of it. I have to type up a blog like this once a week for this whole semester of English, so hopefully I am indeed doing something write to get good grades on it. I'm not too sure if it's okay to throw sarcasm in this, but hopefully it is.... cause it will probably happen. I'm also typing this on my brand new computer that I got a few weeks ago. It is awesome!! College life is treating me well so far. To be honest I wasn't quite exactly looking forward to it... But I was fortunate enough to make friends the first day of the schools orientation so that helped alot. I also already happened to know people who are in a few of my classes here at Richard Bland College. It was definitely a nice surprise to see some familiar faces there. I'm going to try to do my very best in college so that I can be successful in my life to come. I suppose that about wraps up my very first blog. If you read this, I hope you didn't laugh at my epic fail at a blog. But, if you did. I do indeed understand. I would have too.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you composed your very first blog. The added sarcasm is a good touch. I was not positive on how to correctly write my first blog post as well. However, I am sure we will soon get the hang of it and have no problem the rest of the semester.

    ReplyDelete